The VT4880ADP Full Size Powered Dual 18″ Arrayable Subwoofer is designed to deliver highquality reinforcement of VLF (Very Low Frequency) musical information for a variety of applications including concert audio, corporate A/V and theatrical presentations of all types for both portable users and performance-venue applications. Ideal companion to VT4889ADP full size powered three-way systems.
- JBL DrivePack® DP3-electronics package with robust high efficiency Class-I power
- Modular bay is fitted with DPDA digital audio input module, featuring BSS OmniDrive HD signal processing. Also accepts basic (non-networked, analog) dbx input module or optional Crown networked input modules.
- World-wide AC line voltages automatically selected for 50 or 60 Hz
- New 2269G Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive® Neodymium Magnet, Dual Voice Coil, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers with Ultra-Long Excursion capabilities
- JBL PlyMax® engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized loudspeaker cones
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys
- For use in stand alone arrays or in combination with other VERTEC system models
- Frequency Range : 25 Hz – 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response : 29 Hz – 120 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Power Rating : 6900W Peak 3500W Continuous
- Maximum Peak Output : 143 dB SPL, 1m (2π half-space ground-based application)
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance : 2 x 4 ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D ) : 1229 mm x 493 mm x 1011 mm (48.4 in x 19.4 in x 39.8 in)
- Weight : 99.4 kg (219 lb)