ART 315-A is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where extra vocal punch and extremely accurate high frequency response is needed.
The 15” woofer delivers a very tight punchy bass and an accurate reproduction of the midrange .
The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with mylar dome in front of a low
compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
Thanks to the versatility in both monitoring and playback, it represents the ideal multipurpose solution.
- 350 Watt bi-amplification
- 128 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15″ woofer, high power 2.5″ voice coil
- 1″ HF driver, mylar dome, neodymium 1.5″ voice coil
- Live sound
- Playback and stage monitoring
- Corporate events
- AV presentations
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20kHz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1″ neo, 1.5″ v.c.
- Woofer: 15″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
- Crossover frequencies: 1800Hz
- Protections: DC / short cir.
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume
- Total power: 350 W
- High frequencies: 50 W
- Low frequencies: 300 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Height: 680 / 26.67 mm/inch
- Width: 405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth: 345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 20 / 44.09 kg/lbs