- Stereo Feedback Elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- Dual 28-band Graphic EQ
- Classic dbx® Compressor
- 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer
- Stereo Multi-band Parametric EQ
- Stereo PeakPlus™ Limiters
- Pink Noise Generator
- Auto-EQ with 28-Band RTA
- JBL® and other popular powered speakers included in Setup Wizard
- dbx M2 Measurement Mic and zippered pouch included
- Front panel RTA-Mic XLR input with phantom power
- 25 User Programs / 25 Factory Programs
- 2 Channel XLR Input
- 2 Channel XLR Output
- 2 Channel XLR Sub Output
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >110 dB Dynamic Range
- dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- Full Graphic LCD Display
Powered speakers are a beautiful thing. Everything you need bundled into one simple, tidy, portable package. Just grab ‘em and go, right? Well, you may think your powered speaker system is complete, but you’re missing half the picture. DriveRack PX is the other half. In another dbx industry first, we’ve created a processor specifically tailored for powered speakers. Utilizing our highly-acclaimed DriveRack technology, the PX picks up where your powered speakers leave off.
The DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer has everything you need to get the most out of your stereo powered speaker system. It even includes stereo or mono subwoofer support. With the included dbx M2 measurement mic, Auto-EQ corrects for audible deficiencies in the room environment. Our patented Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™) kills nasty feedback, allowing problem-free operation at higher sound levels, while our patented Subharmonic Synthesizer™ extends bass response for enhanced bottom end. With all that, you also get classic dbx compression and the protection offered by our graceful PeakPlus™ limiting. Your ears, your audience, and your powered speakers will forever thank you.
In spite of all that sophistication, rest assured we won’t overcomplicate the simplicity of your rig. Our exclusive Setup, Auto-EQ, and AFS Wizards, and out-of-the-box support for a host of JBL and other popular powered speakers, make setup a snap. Louder, cleaner, better sound than you thought possible from your powered speakers.