Active 300-Watt 2-Way Monitor Speaker System with 12″ Woofer, 1″ Compression Driver and Feedback Filter
Since its introduction, the EUROLIVE F1220A active floor monitor has been wildly successful. Building on that legacy, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1320D. This 300-Watt active monitor system has its own 3-band EQ and dedicated volume knob, so you not only have control of the output, but you can tweak the highs, mids and lows for a clear, true sense of your performance. And thanks to our Class-D technology, the F1320D weighs less than 40 lbs (18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up. The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank the volume to a level where you can actually hear yourself above the raging chaos, otherwise known as your band. After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1320D helps you hear yourself better so you can perform up to your true potential.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1” HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Class-D Amplifier Technology
Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology enables us to make floor monitors that weigh about the same as their passive cousins, even with a built-in 300-Watt amplifier! Class-D amps are super-efficient little beauties that don’t generate as much heat as their conventional counterparts, so they don’t need massive heat sinks to keep them cool. We combine these powerful amplifiers with state-of-the-art switch-mode power supplies for noise-free audio, superior transient response and extremely low power consumption.
While some manufacturers are content with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. We do this because the transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the part of the system you actually hear, and we want them to sound great. Our loudspeakers deliver truly impressive performance at levels that easily cut through stage clutter, even in the most demanding situations. We make our own because they have to be right—right for each application, and most importantly—right for you!
Speaking of Control…
The F1320D doesn’t just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even mid-performance—something passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (HIGH, MID, LOW) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. We’ve even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated FREQUENCY dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the EUROLIVE F1320D.