5 Models from 700W to 100W
The XP power amplifier series includes 5 models with different outputs ranging from 700W (stereo, 8ohms) to 100W (stereo, 8ohms). The broad choice of power output the XP series provides means you can select a model that will ideally match the power requirements of your application. For even further flexibility all models can operate in 3 modes: in the stereo mode the two channels are independent; the parallel (dual mono) mode allows a single mono input signal to drive both channels and two independent speaker systems; and in the bridge mode, both channels work together to deliver maximum power. The environmentally friendly XP series amplifiers also use lead-free parts.
|XP7000||700W+700W (8ohms), compatible with 70V lines (stereo)|
|XP3500||350W+350W (8ohms), compatible with 100V lines (bridged)|
Five Superb Amplifiers Optimized for Installation Use
The Yamaha XP series offers five power amplifier models that deliver unmatched quality and value for installations. These power amplifier feature high power, outstanding sound quality, extended reliability, and superior stability for a wide range of installed sound systems as well as portable live sound applications.
700W + 700W (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz), compatible with 70V lines (stereo)
500W + 500W (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)
350W + 350W (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz), compatible with 100V lines (bridged)
250W + 250W (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)
110W + 110W (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Five models with power output ranging from 700W to 100W into stereo 8 ohms loads.
- Advanced circuit design and carefully selected parts deliver quality on a par with top-line models.
- Exclusive Yamaha EEEngine technology achieves unmatched efficiency.
- +4dBu/26dB/32dB gain switch for flexible level matching.
- Lightweight, compact 2U design for easy handling and installation.
- Monitor and Remote terminals for remote monitoring and control.
- Precision 1-dB/step detented attenuators.
- A selection of terminals and features for professional connectivity.
- Frequency-switchable high-pass filter for subsonic noise reduction or subwoofer matching.
- Comprehensive protection circuits, indicators and variable-speed cooling.
- Ideal matches for the DME64N/24N Digital Mixing Engines and Installation Series speakers.