PRO MIXER NOX202
Premium 2-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX and USB Audio Interface
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2 or Master
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Awesome 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 6-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring and cueing section
- Extensive Master and Record outputs
- “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Here’s a brief description of the FX available in every NOX Series mixer:
- 2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
- TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
- ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
- FLANGER: A flanger is a wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
- PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect. It is similar to a flanger, except that it is enharmonic, producing a more “swooshing” sound.
- LP and HP FILTER: A Low Pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A High Pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
- AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
- VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
- REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
- REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed and distorted sound to any signal.