- 48 and 96 kHz operation
- Color QVGA Display
- 4 analog and AES/EBU inputs
- 8 analog and AES/EBU outputs
- Optional Jensen® I/O Transformers
- Full Bandpass Filter, Crossover and Routing Configurations with Bessel, Butterworth, and Linkwitz-Riley filters
- 31-Band Graphic and 9-band Parametric EQ on every input
- 6-band Parametric EQ on every output
- Loudspeaker Cluster and driver Alignment Delays
- Selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including Classic dbx Compression, Limiting and Advanced Feedback Suppression among others
- Ethernet HiQnet™ networking control
- dbx ZC wall panel control
Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the DriveRack® 4800 is the new flagship of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the QVGA display and multiple control surfaces, the 4800 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for both installation and live use. The menu-based set-up procedure includes selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression (AFS) among others.
The DriveRack 4800 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide “Everything you need between the mixer and the power amps”. In keeping with this philosophy the 4800 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx® Dynamics and Feedback Suppression all the processing is available and with the sonic excellence that you would expect from the world’s leading system processing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack provides a full color display to speed manual operation; this combined with intuitive front panel controls, an easy to use GUI and optional wall panel controllers means that whether your application is tour sound or installation, the DriveRack 4800 has what it takes.