Ultra-Low Noise Design 32-Input 8-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
The BEHRINGER SX3282 is ideally equipped for sound reinforcement and recording applications. SX3282’s 24 mono channel strips feature state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps, British-style 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid filters, switchable true +48 V phantom power and eight (8) Aux Sends. The four (4) stereo channels accept 1/4″ inputs and utilize a 4-band EQ for fine-tuning the response of keyboard modules, drum machines and other line sources. Even the most complex mix can be managed with ease, thanks to eight (8) Subgroups, each with their own Pan controls.
With eight (8) Aux Sends per channel (four switchable as pre/post fader), multiple monitor and/or headphones mixes can be generated and signals can be sent to external FX processors. Four (4) multi-functional stereo Aux Returns are provided to manage processed signals. All individual mono channel strips, subgroups and main output sections feature Inserts for applying limiters, compressors, gates, and other serial processors. The built-in Talkback mic with level control and assignment switching makes it easy to communicate with the talent, in the studio or on the stage. The internal switch-mode power supply ensures the SX3282 can be used anywhere on the planet.
The BEHRINGER EURODESK SX3282 provides a vast array of truly professional features, unbridled functionality and impeccable sound quality—at a price point that is untouchable in this class.
* Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for studio, live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
* 24 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power plus 4 stereo Line inputs
* Neo-classic “British” 4-band EQ (stereo channels) and 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band (mono channels) for warm and musical sound
* 8 subgroups with independent Pan controls, Solo and Main functions and insert connections
* Clip and -20 dB LEDs plus Low Cut, Mute, Solo/PFL, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
* 8 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
* Main Aux sends with Level controls and Solo functions
* 4 multi-functional stereo Aux returns featuring Level and Balance controls, Solo and extensive routing functions
* Solo-In-Place with PFL function plus full-featured Talkback, Phones and Monitor section
* Inserts on all mono channels, subgroups and main
* Balanced inputs and Main outputs for highest signal integrity
* High-precision, 13-segment LED meter for main mix
* Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
* Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany